Chicken Calamansi Adobo
CHICKEN CALAMANSI ADOBO
You will need:
4 chicken thighs
4 chicken drumsticks
1/3 cup Sun Tropics Pure Calamansi
4 tbsp white vinegar
¼ cup soy sauce
10 cloves garlic, minced
ground black pepper
3 dried bay leaves
- Mix all ingredients in a medium pot, cook over high heat with a lid on.
- When it starts boiling, stir gently, bring down heat to medium-low and put back the lid on.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- To reduce sauce, raise heat to high and leave pot uncovered. Do not leave the pot to avoid burning.
- If preferred, cool the cooked chicken adobo then pan-fry with a little oil.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Up Next: Roasted Crabs with Garlic Calamansi