These are so fun to make, but even more fun to eat! Kids love these (um, we adults do, too)–& best part: It’s 100% fruit! No added sugar!
Canned Pineapple Rings in Juice
Fruit &/or berries of your choice (We used raspberries, blueberries, mango, and strawberries)
SunTropics Passion Orange Guava Juice
Paper Straws (they are sturdier than plastic) or Popsicle Sticks
1. Line one cookie sheet (or more if you are making a bunch!) with waxed paper.
2. Drain pineapple juice out of the can (reserve it for smoothies, cooking, etc.–no need to waste!).
3. Place pineapple rings on waxed paper. Carefully insert straw into each pineapple round from the outside in, stopping just before you reach the inner circle. If it breaks a bit, try a different area if the break is bad, or if it is just a slight tear, pour juice over it, and it will freeze into the fruit!
4. Arrange fruit in the inner circle however you like. Pour SunTropics Passion Orange Guava Juice over the fruit until it fills the hole and spills over a bit into the pineapple. This will ensure it all sticks together once frozen. If it pours over the edge onto the cookie sheet, no worries, just break or eat the chunks off once frozen!
5. Freeze 2-5 hours (or more!) until frozen solid. Carefully peel from waxed paper. Enjoy immediately or store in sealed container or bag in the freezer!