If watermelons grew in the tropics, this is what you would find: Passion Orange-Guavaey, and wiggley, jiggley, wobbley!
INGREDIENTS: *The following is for one half of the watermelon. To fill both halves, double the recipe!
1 Personal Size Watermelon
2 3 oz. Packets Jello (We used Raspberry)
2 1/2 Cups Water
2 1/2 Cups SunTropics Passion Orange Guava Juice
1. Cut watermelon in half. Spoon the insides out until you have a hollow watermelon shell.
2. Combine water and POG Juice, and bring to a rolling boil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine 2 packets of jello with boiling water. Stir for two minutes, or until all the powder is completely dissolved.
4. Place hollowed watermelon half in a bowl, hollow side facing up, to secure it for the next step.
5. Pour the hot liquid into the watermelon half. Place in fridge until firm (overnight is best, but check after 4-6 hours if you are in a hurry!)
6. Slice like a regular watermelon, and watch those little faces light up in smiles!