Welcome to your new favorite easiest dinner ever.
1 Package Burger Buns or Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
1-2 Avocados, sliced
6 Rinsed Frozen Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup SunTropics Passion Orange Guava Juice
1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
1 Bagged Coleslaw Mix
1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
2 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
1/2 Cup SunTropics Calamansi Juice
1/4 Teaspoos Salt
1. In the morning, congratulate yourself for your foresight in preparing such an easy dinner, and add frozen chicken breasts to crock pot. Pour bbq sauce & passion orange guava juice over the top. Cover and set crock pot for either 4-6 hours on high, or 8-10 hours on low.
2. Make the coleslaw anytime. We like to make ours early, cover it, & place it in the fridge; but it’s also just fine to mix it up just before you eat if you forget! Pour shredded coleslaw into a medium bowl. Add chopped cilantro, avocado oil, calamansi juice, & salt.
3. Heat your buns in the oven at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes, or serve them right out of the bag.
4. When the time is up, shred the chicken using a fork.
5. Open buns. Top with chicken, coleslaw, & avocado.