We’re hatching frozen tropical 100% juice treats in the kitchen today!
Plastic Easter Eggs
SunTropics Passion Orange Guava Juice (or any other SunTropics Juice!)
1. Wash & dry all plastic eggs.
2. Hammer three holes in the bottom of each Easter Egg (the shorter, rounder side)–A big hole in the middle for the popsicle stick to go into, and a small hole on either side for air flow when you fill them with juice.
3. Clean out the inside of the egg to ensure there are no plastic fragments from creating the hole.
4. Securely close egg and place it bottom side up in the egg carton.
5. Using a piping tip, slowly pour the SunTropics Passion Orange Guava Juice into the egg.
6. When full, secure the popsicle stick into the hole. Be sure to insert it at least a half inch to a full inch so the eggsicle will stay on!
7. Freeze 6 or more hours.
8. Remove from freezer and warm by rubbing in hands for a minute or two, or running each egg under hot water for ten seconds or so. Now, time to hatch your eggsicle! Lightly squeeze the top shell while opening, and ENJOY!