Who knew it snowed so deliciously in the tropics? This recipe is so easy & fun, & makes a great gift for the tropics fan!
2 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon Coconut Milk
1 Tablespoon Agave or Maple Syrup
3 Tablespoons Sun Tropics Calamansi Juice
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
Melting Chocolate, Dark or Milk (or both)
1. In a food processor, combine 1 Cup Shredded Coconut with Coconut Oil. Scrape sides of bowl so evenly incorporated.
2. Add Coconut Milk, Agave or Maple Syrup, Calamansi Juice, Vanilla, & Salt, and combine until blended.
3. Continue to slowly add remaining coconut until a nice batter is formed (you will likely have a bit of coconut left over).
4. Form the batter into small 1″ balls (if leftover coconut, roll the balls in the leftover coconut).
5. Refrigerate 4 hours, preferably overnight .
6. Melt the melting chocolate according to package instructions (or if using chocolate chips, microwave 30 seconds, stir, then in fifteen second increments, stirring before adding more time until reaching desired consistency), then coat each ball with the melting chocolate.
*Enjoy! Don’t forget to share with us on our Facebook and Twitter pages how yours turned out–we love seeing your creations!