Healthy energy comes from wholesome, nutrient-rich ingredients. That’s why we love this delicious granola recipe! It is full of energy-packed ingredients. Your whole body will thank you–especially your taste buds!
2 Cups Oats
1/2 Cup Nuts (We used Walnuts)
1/2 Cup Seeds (We used Pumpkin)
1/4 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
Keep Separate (to add after baking):
8-10 Rounds or Sun Tropics Dried Organic Pineapple
2/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix Oats, Nuts, and Seeds.
3. Tear Pineapple Rounds into bite-sized chunks. Add Pineapple and Coconut to dry ingredient mixture.
4. In a medium bowl, blend Honey and Coconut Oil. When blended, pour into dry ingredient mixture.
5. With clean hands, intersperse the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient mixture until it is mixed throughout.
6. Spread evenly on a standard baking sheet.
7. Bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Don’t forget to let us know how yours turned out on our Facebook and Twitter Pages–We love to hear from you!