Fantastic for breakfast or an after-school snack, these healthy bars are delicious aaaand nutritious! Did we mention they’re perfect for many dietary restrictions?!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free (We do use honey!)
3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Honey
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Gluten Free Flour
1 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Oats
2 Cups Shredded Coconut (Divided)
1/2 Cup Seeds or Nuts of your choice (We used Sunflower Seeds)
1 Cup All-Fruit Jelly or Jam (No Sugar Added)
8-10 Sun Tropics Dried Organic Pineapple Rounds, cut or torn into chunks.
1. Blend Coconut Oil, Honey, and Vanilla Extract
2. In a separate bowl, blend Gluten Free Flour, Gluten Free Oats, Seeds &/or Nuts, and 1 Cup of the Shredded Coconut (We will save the other half to top).
3. Mix wet and dry ingredients together until blended.
4. Set aside 1 Cup of the mixture and pat the rest into a 9×13 pan (greased with coconut oil).
5. Spread Jelly or Jam evenly over mixture. Sprinkle half of the Sun Tropics Dried Organic Pineapple over the Jam.
6. Top with remaining 1 Cup of mixture and pat evenly.
7. Top with remaining 1 Cup of Coconut and Dried Pineapple.
*Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
*Be sure to share your photos and reactions with us on Facebook and Twitter! We love to hear from you!