SINIGANG WITH PORK
4 cups water
1 lb. pork butt, cleaned, cut in 2” chunks
4 Tbsp SunTropics Pure Calamansi
4 Tbsp Fish Sauce (Patis)
1 tsp sea salt
1 yellow onion, quartered
3 stalks green onion, cut in 3” length
3 tomatoes, quartered
6 ps long beans, cut into 3” length
1 eggplant, cut diagonally, 1.5” length
6 ps okra, tops cut off
- Heat water in large pot under high heat.
- Add pork butt. Cover and bring to a boil. When pork is cooked, spoon out grime.
- Add onion, green onions, tomatoes, fish sauce, salt, and SunTropics Pure Calamansi.
- Boil then turn heat down to medium and cook pork until tender. Spoon out any remaining grime.
- Add long beans, eggplant, and okra.
- Return to boil. Add SunTropics Pure Calamansi to taste (approx. 2Tbsp).
- Serve with rice.