CHILI GARLIC PRAWNS WITH CALAMANSI
You will need:
1 lb medium-large prawns, peeled and deveined
3 tbsp Sun Tropics Pure Calamansi
10 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp crushed dried red chilis
2 tbsp bell pepper, diced
½ zucchini, diced
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Baby tomatoes for garnish
- Heat large saute pan over high heat.
- Add oil until very hot.
- Stir fry garlic, chilis, bell pepper and zucchini.
- Add prawns, oyster sauce and calamansi
- Cook until prawns are pink and bouncy, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with rice on the side.