Calamansi-Glazed Ham Steak
CALAMANSI-GLAZED HAM STEAK
You will need:
½ lb ham steak
4 tbsp Sun Tropics Pure Calamansi
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp butter
- On high heat, melt butter onto a nonstick sauté pan.
- Gently lay ham steak flat onto the pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon over the ham steak. Add Sun Tropics Pure Calamansi
- When sugar is melted, flip ham steak and brown the other side with the bubbling glaze. Flip again to glaze the other side of ham steak. Reduce cooking liquid until thick.
- Serve with garlic fried rice and eggs.