½ lb. Chateaubriand or Sirloin, thinly sliced 1”x2” strips
3.5 Tbsp SunTropics Pure Calamansi
4 Tbsp soy sauce
¼ tsp black pepper
3 Tbsp oil
1 large yellow onion, sliced into ½” inch rings
- Marinade beef in Pure Calamansi, soy sauce, and black pepper for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil under high heat.
- Pan-fry meat in single layer, covered for 3 minutes. Brown meat until caramelized.
- Layer onion on top of meat and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove beef from pan and cook onions until soft.
- Add marinade and bring to boil. Boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove onion from heat, layer onto beef.
- Lower to medium high heat and reduce the marinade.
- Pour marinade over beef & onions. Serve with rice.