An easy and super tasty dinner dish from Chef Cocoy Ventura.
½ chicken, cut into pieces
2 Tbsp sea salt
1 Tbsp black pepper
8 Tbsp SunTropics Pure Calamansi (separated)
3 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Coat chicken with sea salt, black pepper, 2Tbsp Pure Calamansi & honey.
3. Heat oil under high heat.
4. Sear chicken until both sides are brown.
5. Place seared chicken in preheated oven for 15 min.
6. Turn chicken pieces over once. Add 6 Tbsp Pure Calmansi on top of chicken.
7. Bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve with rice.